Arctic Climate Crisis Journey 2006

A seventy-five year old grandmother's journey to the arctic to learn what effect of global warming and the loss of the Polar Ice Cap will have for the Inuit People of the North, as well as the people of the entire planet. http://www.dorothycutting.ca

Friday, July 07, 2006

In Prince Rupert, at last

I arrived here from Smithers yesterday evening around 5:00, pretty tired after a drive of 363 K (still averaging 5 litres per 100 K.) and some interviews along the way.

The drive, following the Skeena River, was extraordinarily beautiful. I would love to do it again when I have more time.

A very busy day in Prince Rupert. I did several good interviews, which I'll list tomorrow. I just realized that I'm about to go to sleep, and because I'll have to be up at five to pack the car and get in line for the Alaska Ferry to Skagway, I'd better hit the hay. I hope to be able to hook up to the Internet tomorrow and Sunday, but there are no guarantees. So this may be all for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home